Wednesday, October 21, 2015

They're Mean, They're Green, They're Beans

    If you look at one of my earlier blog posts, Halloween, I list all the things I might have been for Halloween. Then I finally decided to be Robert Lewandowski, ( another blog post I did, Soccer on Ice ) and my mom ordered his soccer jersey, and it's coming from Singapore, right by the Gulf of Thailand, IN ASIA, RIGHT UNDER CHINA. So the estimated arrival date is DECEMBER 1ST. A DAY AND A MONTH AFTER HALLOWEEN.  But at least I get the soccer jersey. So I am now going to be a Green Bean for Halloween. I'm going to have a green skin suit and green face paint and hair diy. and for the bean part, my mom's going to take a big piece of green fabric and shape it like a green bean and cut holes in it. Then we're going  to put stuffing in the hollow bean, to keep me warm, looking like a green bean and if I fall off my scooter it will act as padding to a degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment