Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Grapes

        I don't like grapes, at least I didn't when I was younger. I didn't care if the grape was green or purple, they were disgusting. Once I had to eat x number of grapes, and it didn't go well, I ended up flushing the grapes down the toilet. I might like grapes now but I really don't wan't to try. I come to think of it, grapes are like mini green and purple eggs. What if one day I wake up in the morning and decide to make an omelette and there's no eggs in the refrigerator, so I take out some grapes and start cracking them open and put the grape yolk into a bowl, add some milk and take out an egg beater ( grape beater now ) and start beating. Mean while I put some olive oil on a pan and start to heat the pan up. I pour my grape and milk mix into the pan and it starts cooking, I sprinkle a little cheese on my future omelette. Then I take a spatula and make sure the edges aren't sticking to the sides of the pan. When my grape and cheese omelette is ready I slide it on to my plate, sprinkle a little cheese on the top and boom. I have made a grape omelette, I start to cut my knife into my breakfast and the knife gets stuck in the grape abomination. Why, because maybe grapes, milk, cheese and olive oil all cooked together in a pan make glue? Or grapes are terrible terrible things that ruin the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment