Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Most Heavenly Pizza Ever Cteated

      The Veggie Lovers Deluxe with hand tossed crust from Pizza Hut is the best pizza EVER. We ( my family ) don't usually eat at Pizza Hut because one time we went there and we ordered, then sat down and waited for like 45 minutes. So we ask a person that works there when our pizza will be done, then they go somewhere and then he ( or she, I don't remember, this was a long time ago when I was like 6 or something like that )comes back to tell us that our pizza was never made and never even got partly made. Then I think we left and got pizza somewhere else.

          So like a week ago my mom asks me what I want for dinner, and I say pizza, because I'm the only one in my family who is obsessed with pizza ( and cheese, but my mom really likes cheese to, but not as much as I do, because no one hundred people can love cheese as much as I can, it's actually a fact that cheese is addictive, and don't have any cheese problems,or at least I don't think I do ) and everyone in my family was fine with that, because once every 2 and sometimes 3 is fine with everyone else in my family, 2 times a week is fine for me, until I get sick of pizza which will happen,( it's happened to me once before, but I was back eating pizza in little over a week or so ) and I don't want to get fat from pizza. I could probably eat pizza twice a week for about 3 weeks then get sick of it. But I think pizza at least once a week is good for me.

       So my dad tells my mom to get 2 Veggie Lovers Deluxe pizzas with every vegetable and leave nothing out, in less it's spicy, I'm the only one in my family that like spicy things, that was created on my sisters' birthday and we went to a really good mexican restaurant, Alburritos, and for some reason, I don't remember, it was a long time ago, I ate 3 and a half
Jalapeño peppers ( which are hot, very hot to the average person though ) with hot sauce. Anyway, back to the pizza, my mom doesn't like olives, so one pizza had olives and on didn't, my dad also requested the biggest possible pizza with the biggest crust, because some times if you order a large pizza with a special crust then the pizza could get a lot smaller because the sizes are different for different crusts. The biggest crust was a hand tossed. I thought the pizza wasn't going to be so good because of all the vegetables, ( I don't like vegetables ) and my dad said that vegetables are good on pizza. When I took a bight I looked heaven right in the eyes and said "Kiss me".

         Now I've started a Pizza Fund to save money for that very same pizza, because I asked my mom if we could get that pizza again and she said "Do you have 40 bucks" and I said "No" and she said "There you go" and that's a no. I found 2 jars things full of coins so the Pizza Fund is off to a good start, and I've been adding coins to it. I LOVE THAT PIZZA. YOU SHOULD TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment