Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Drop the Chalupa

           Taco Bell is a not very popular restaruant. I've never been there half because I'm vegetarian. When I was little my dad used to say " Drop the Chalupa " when I had something in my hand because Taco Bell had a funny ( for the first few times because then it just gets annoying ) commercial which I've only seen twice but I'm not sick of it. A chalupa is a type of fried taco shell shaped in a little dish, but the Taco Bell chalupa looks just like a regular taco. Here's the commercial below:




         Another funny commercial is from Wendys, Clara Peller then became famous for saying " Where's the beef ?".


 
                                      


        Another funny commercial for mattresses.


 
                                  












No comments:

Post a Comment