Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I was Wrong

           In one of my other blog posts I listed all the things I was considering to be for Halloween and I decided to be Robert Lewandowski ( look him up, and I blogged about him ) and so my mom ordered me his soccer jersey and it's coming from Singapore, ( look it up, and I blogged about that too, kind of ) so it's not going to get here in NH in time for Halloween and so I decided to be a green bean, because how many green beans do you so walking down the street asking people for candy. Then like four days ago I decided not to be a green bean because I didn't want to be green banana, because how many of those do you see walking down the street asking people for candy.

        Then three days ago my dad thought of the idea I should be Scott Sterling, ( "His face is like a brick wall!" "A brick wall that can feel pain and crys a lot!" The commentators say ) and my mom already suggested that a while ago and I didn't want to be him and now I do. So after all the work of trying to find an actual Scott Sterling soccer jersey, I couldn't find one on the internet to order because all the campaigns ( I don't know what they were raising money for ) and Amazon or E-Bay didn't have the jersey. Then the next day I found one with the campaign that ended that day so we ordered it and it should be hear in 5-10 business days, so it's probably not going to get to me in time for this Halloween, so my dad said he sent the people we bought from an Email to see if we could possibly pay and make sure we would get it before Halloween, as far as I know, They haven't sent an Email back to him. So now I have two Halloween costume that probably aren't going to get hear for this Halloween. My mom said it's possible to make a soccer jersey with stuff from the store so it actually looks like a decent soccer jersey. Scott Sterling is a very good goal keeper.




Fact From the Future: My Robert Lewandowski jersey just came yesterday, two days after I wrote this blog. So I'm going to be Lewandowski for Halloween. HEE HEE!!! I WAS WRONG!!! AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment