Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Santa's Opinion on Cookies

                 It was the night before christmas, and the very early morning of christmas too, when I eat many cookies, some are good, some are bad, some make me have to use the little boys room and then I have to look around the house I'm in for a toilet plunger. I like the shapes of cookies, some families actually have enough skill to shape and bake good cookies. Notice how I didn't say shake and bake there, that would be weird, if you are laughing right  now you should consider yourself on the naughty list. My apologies I shouldn't even have mentioned shaking and baking. I like chocolate chip cookies a lot but I must confess, I LOVE SNICKER DOODLES !!!!!! Sorry. White chocolate is a big mistake, I will crumple a cookie into crumbs so it looks like I ate them, then I will dispose of the others. I can't have baking powder. Never add to much sugar to a recipe, and never, NEVER bake or buy me Fortune Cookies, they taste terrible and the fortunes make fun of me. One fortune I got said You will get coal from Santa Clause, another said Don't eat this cookie unless you want to change your Santa Suit from size XXXL to XXXXL. But do you know what would make my christmas, Girl Scout Cookies!!! They are the best, except for Savannah Smiles, they got those to replace Lemon Chalet Cremes which everybody loved. So if you can get some of those that would be awesome. 

       Now, I would like to discuss milk with you, I have mixed feelings about 2% and skim. Skim tastes terrible and 2% tastes so good, but 2% has 2% of the fat left in the milk, and skim doesn't. I'm trying to lose a few pounds, I think I might run a marathon. Almond milk is a big yes. I always enjoy a nice cup of almond milk. I'm allergic to honey, so don't get any ideas. If any attempts are made on my life you will be naughty for life, yes, believe it, there's a bounty on my head, and that find Santa App didn't help either. Can you believe the military has been tracking my credit card? Me either. 

       The Reindeer do not like apple cores believe it or not carrots or full apples are preferred, Rudolph is allergic to strawberry tops, we learned that the hard way. 



NOTE: I'm am sorry if I offended Santa.

NOTE: No reindeer were harmed in the process of making this blog post.    

No comments:

Post a Comment