Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hi There World

     My name's Bob, I work at a coffee shop in downtown England. My boss, Heavy Henry, is very serious about everything. My dog, Spot is a Dalmatian that likes to eat big bowls of kibble. My mother lives in a house made of cardboard behind the coffee shop. My father scoots around England all day on a scooter, then comes back and lives with my mother. The Queen is always trying to lick her elbow until the Royal Guards come take her to her throne. My Doctor has two diseases. I think my brother was on America's most wanted, twice. My girlfriend's a cop and she has another boyfriend that's not me. I think my neighbors just poisoned my pork chops. I'm hosting a dinner party and all my guests have flatulence problems. And last but not least, I'm at nuclear war with North Korea, and I only have three more bombs left.

No comments:

Post a Comment