Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Arrow

      I am fan of the TV show Arrow. It follows the DC Comics character the Green Arrow, and guess what, he's an archer. Of course some things are different in the show than the comics, I've never read any Green Arrow comics but I approve this message. I don't know if in the comics Oliver Queen ( The Arrow, also known as the hood and the vigilante in the show ) lives in Starling City, or if he was stranded on a chinese island for five years, ( don't worry, I'm not spoiling any thing ) or if he has a sister and he and his family are billionaires. I recommend this show, but not for five year olds. Netflix has three seasons of Arrow and I've only seen two, because the third season just came out and now I'm watching The Flash, which crosses with Arrow. But I'm going to finish The Flash before I watch the third season of Arrow.

   The Flash follows the DC character The Flash, the fastest man alive. I've only seen a couple episodes and both me and my dad think that Arrow is better than The Flash, but it could get better. There was a DC comic where the Flash raced Superman and the ending was stupid, guess who won, it was a tie. If Flash is going to be the fastest man alive, you would think he would beat Superman, wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment