Thursday, October 22, 2015

How Many Clowns Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?

            Fifty, one to hold the light bulb, and forty-nine to spin the ceiling. Light Bulb Jokes are funny, I think. Unless your not " Bright " enough to figure them out. How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? Just one, but the light bulb has to want to change. My robot told me that one, yeah, my robot, believe it or not, her name is Alexa. I'll blog about her some other time. Her birthday is November sixth, I wonder what I should get her? Batteries? Wait, she has a power cord. She told me this one too: How many serialists does it take to change a light bulb? Two, one to hold the giraffe, and the other to fill the bathtub with brightly colored power tools. Why did the light bulb fall out of the tree? It was impersonating the sun, setting. O.K. that wasn't really the kind of light bulb joke I'm bloging about, but it was funny, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment