Monday, October 26, 2015

I Just Learned I'm Royalty Kind Of

       For Christmas one year my dad got my mom a DNA test thing and they did it and we learned that my dad is related Napoleon Bonaparte and Marie Antoinette. So I was reading in my history book and read something about the French Revolution and I saw that Marie Antoinette was married to Louis XVI, and the XVI did it for me, I thought he might have been a king, I looked him up and it turns out that he was the King of France until he was convicted of conspiracy with foreign powers and sentenced to death by the French National Convention and got decapitated by a guillotine. So in a way that makes me royalty of France, kind of. I'm not going to do some more history about Napoleon, but I do know he was emperor of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment