Monday, October 19, 2015

The Dark Side has a New Face

      I'm a huge Star Wars fan. The next movie, The Force Awakens comes out in December  ( Christmas has a new face ) as you should know if your a Star Wars fan. I'm so excited to see that movie. The new lightsaber with the two mini lightsabers sticking out of the sides, what's that about. Should I scream like a little fan girl meeting Justin Bieber ( I like to call him, Just a Beaver ) and think that's the coolest thing ever, or is it going to turn out to be really lame, or will it be "Da' Bomb" because Star Wars is awesome. When I was little I used to call Darth Vader, Dark Vader, because, what on earth is a Darth? Maybe it is some slang that originated from Vaders' friends and it caught on. It started out as "Vader is Darth" and then he started calling himself Darth Vader. Maybe he just liked the sound of Darth and who ever didn't call him that would get force choked. I had no idea Harrison Ford ( Han Solo and Indiana Jones ) was an older guy with grey hair, no offense Harrison Ford. Here's a link to many Star Wars The Force Awakens trailers. And here's a video of all seven Star Wars movie trailers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment