Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Toshiba

           Right now I'm at Latin class because I speak Latin ( I don' take Latin class at a school, FYI ). My sister also speaks Latin. But since she has been taking Latin class longer than me she is in a more advanced class. She is in class right now and my class finished about fifteen minutes ago. Now I have to wait for my sisters class. So in the mean time, I blog. I'm blogging on my sisters' computer, ( my sister has a computer because me and my sister are home schooled and she does an online school thingy and I don't ) because she has computer hear to do school while I'm in my Latin class.

          While I was sitting hear, in a chair, staring at the little blinking line that tells you where you are about to type whatever you are about to type.Then I looked down, I saw the brand name of the computer, TOSHIBA. Don't worry, I'm going to blog about more then just my life with my sisters computer. I remembered when my sister's computer came in the mail and my sister and my dad were trying to set it up and then I looked at the computer where it said TOSHIBA. Then I remembered the TV down stairs is a Toshiba, and I say "Oh" in my mind. Then my dad figured out that the computer was broken and he sent it back to where ever he got it from, ( probably Amazon ). Then he ordered a new one. Then while my dad and my sister were setting it up again and they found out this one worked, so we kept that computer.

        Then one day me and my mom were talking about something related to computers I think. I mentioned that my sister's ( my moms daughter ) computer was a Toshiba just like our TV down stairs. Then I wondered what our other TVs' brands were, and I looked at the one in the living room, to my surprise, it was a Toshiba. Then I looked at the one my mom and dads' room, and I thought that this one couldn't be a Toshiba because it is such a different style of a TV than the other two TVs. I looked up and it was a TOSHIBA, my even bigger surprise. Then I run back to my mom and tell her that the TVs in our house were all a Toshiba, she said she already knew that and a was like "WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?".

      When I think of Toshiba, I think of big grey things, like two of my TVs and my sisters computer. Wait, all of this talk about TVs has just made me realize, what brand is my grandmas old TV that we got to replace the TV we have in our living room? What about the TV in the room/library above our garage?

No comments:

Post a Comment