Thursday, November 5, 2015

I've Been Bit!

         I was bit by something and I found out earlier today ( or should I say yesterday, I started this blog post yesterday, [ the day I was bit ] now I'm finishing the post today ), me and my dad both think that it was a spider that bit me on my foot while I was wearing my left shoe while walking my dogs. Then I started to feel something funny when I walked, but I ignored it. Then later I sat on it and it hurt, I looked at it and it was red, I put it up to the light and I saw that there were ( and there still are ) two fang marks, I went up stairs to show my dad ( who was taking a shower at the time, if you care, which would be strange if you do ) after he got out of the shower I showed him, THEN.

         I went to the Emergency Room, because when my dad was younger he sat on a Brown Recluse ( one of the spiders you really don't want to get bit by ) and it bit him on the butt ( or as some people call it... your junk in the trunk, your badonkadonk your, sorry, I won't get in to the Shake Your Euphemism song, I blogged about that a few days ago ) and there's a strange scar, so you know it's bad then, and after that event he just wanted to be careful so he took me to the hospital ( luckily, I live .9 miles away from the hospital in my town, once I biked there ) and we saw a doctor that specializes in spider bites, ( I know, strange right, I'm sure he makes a lot of money [ I was being sarcastic there if you didn't notice, well, maybe he does make good money, but I've only been bit by a spider once, that I know of, I wonder if he operates on people that choke on spiders, you swallow spiders in your sleep you know, I think I saw a BIG spider in my room and swallowed within the next month, because I haven't seen him around ] I didn't even know the hospital had a spider bite branch thingy ) and the doctor said I was a bit by a ....

       Brown Recluse, this is my last blog post, because the doc said I'm going to be around for a few more days at best, he said any time now I could 57mY*hfi8(!/,f keli [HKFN @87jF)jlsHDIjvi^4?.,xm................................................................

















        Okay, I was kidding, I never went to the ER and there's no spider bight branch in the hospital as far as I know. But my dad did get bit by a Brown Recluse when he was a kid. I named the spider in my left shoe of the pair of shoes I wear a lot Bob, Bob is probably squashed in my shoe if that was where I was bit, but there was nothing in my shoe or on my foot. After my dad and I confirmed that I was bit by a spider I went down stairs and started to hunt for the spider in my shoe.

          I took a witch's broom and used the end of it to thwak my shoe, carry my shoe, throw my shoe to find that spider because I really wanted  to find that spider. Then I took a flash light and looked inside my shoe, ( it's dark in there ) and found nothing. There's at least one pocket I know of in my shoe, ( I found that pocket with the flashlight, and just so you know, I don't carry things in my shoe pockets, actually I carry a dime in my left shoe in my red Converse All Stars Chuck Taylor Hi-Tops, and only in that pair of shoes,which were not the shoes I wore when is was bitten, I should start carrying a dime in all my other left shoes, by the way, I call it my shoe dime ) that the spider could have been in, and there is holes in my shoes ( that's for little rope kind of things in my shoe ) the spider could have jumped out of, but the fangs marks in on my foot didn't come from a spider ( or dime ) that would be small enough to jump out of the holes in my shoe with the rope things in the the holes at least. Now I've convinced myself I was not bitten in my shoe. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment