Monday, November 23, 2015

This Sport Must be Fun But it Also Must Hurt a Lot

                I really like American Football, but something like 97% of all NFL players get head injuries, bad ones. I watch football a lot and I love it, but I will never play football. I'll play flag football or two-hand-touch, but not tackle, unless I want to get a brain disease like CTE ( a really bad brain disease ). 

          I was watching the Cardinals Vs. the Bengals last night, and it was a really good game, there was a LOT of flags though. The Cardinals won, the score was 31-34. At the end of the game, when it was tied, the Cardinals had the ball and they drove down and finally got into field goal range, but it was kind of a long field goal. Then, with like 5 seconds left in the game, they were about to kick the field goal and one of the Bengals was mimicking the QB, making one of the Cardinals think they already snapped the ball, when they didn't, so he jumped, and a flag ( actually I'm sure there it was more than one flag ) was thrown. The Bengals were all excited because they thought that the Cardinals got a false start and they'll have to back up to make it an even LONGER field goal. But no, the flag was on the Bengals for mimicking the QB. Then the ball was moved up and it wasn't so much of a long field goal anymore, and the Cardinals got the 3 points. The Bengal that was mimicking, claimed he didn't do it, and the coach said he believes him, but the Cardinals said he was doing it the whole game.

        Tonight the Buffalo Bills take on the New England Patriots, and I want the Patriots to win because I live in New England, and because my dad doesn't like the coach of the Bills for a good reason, so he kind of rubbed that off on me. Just like we think that Aaron Rodgers is kind of weird for doing the belt, where whenever he gets a touchdown, he swings his arms around his waist like he has a wrestling belt on.

        This is the first year I actually understand football and watch it a lot, ( I watch it on a computer since I don't have cable TV, and we used to not be able to watch football on a computer, but my dad found this website where you don't have to sign up or download any thing, and it's free, here's a link so you can watch more sports than just football ). So I'm excited for Thanksgiving, I'm definitely watching football, I'll probably watch the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade, and maybe the dog show after that, ( yes, I like to watch the dog show after the parade ).

No comments:

Post a Comment