Friday, November 6, 2015

Meow

        I like cats, I think they're cute, but looks can be deceiving, and in this case, looks are definitely deceiving. My dad hates cats because cats are like puppies when they're kittens, playful, cute and bad at jumping, but when they get older they're mean, don't like cuddling and are even worse at jumping. That's why my dad is more of a dog person and that's also why we have three beg dogs. My mom likes cats ( as do I ) but she's allergic to cats ( as am I ), but my dad is right, when cats get older, they're not as enjoyable as they are when they're kittens. Australia is killing 2 million feral cats because Australia is getting over run with feral cats.


       I mentioned that cats weren't good jumpers,maybe they are, just most of them think that they can make huge jumps and then most of them fail, and it's funny unless they get hurt, but that doesn't happen very often I don't think. If you look up funny cat jump fails on Youtube, you will get a lot of funny stuff. There's one funny cat jump fail I saw where this really fat cat wanted to make a jump from a bed to a window sill, and it was a small/medium jump for a cat, and the fat ( I think it was an orange tabby cat ) cat was swaying front to back front to back, and it finally jumped, the cat went like two inches and then just fell/slid down the edge of the bed, I think it was a bed, it might have been a table he jumped from. There's also a video kind of like that but the cat was on a car trying to jump onto the roof of a garage.



No comments:

Post a Comment