Sunday, November 22, 2015

It Hurts Just Looking At It!!!

         "This hit, that ice cold, Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold. This one's for them hood girls, them good girls, straight master pieces." That is the begging of the song Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars. I really like that song. When you add it to some old black and white dance scenes, it's awesome. Except when you see very flexible men do some... just see for yourself.


         AAAHH!!! It hurts just looking at it, those guys jump off the balcony at the end and BOOM!! They land. Do those guys have like groin padding or something? I can't do a split, and it hurts a lot when I try. But that's just OOOWWW!!! How long did it take for them to perfect that. Oh, I know, right after the learned how to do the splits, so, a long time. When the two guys jump down the stairs and land in the splits is plenty, especially for my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment