Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hello world, I'm Back Again

             My name's Bob, as you should know. You should also know I work in a coffee shop in downtown London. Oh, and by the way, I was victorious in that nuclear war against North Korea, in case you were wondering. I only suffered a few scrapes and bruises and a couple radiation side effects, either that, or those Koreans put peanuts in a bomb. I think I might get sued for many things relating to that war, but I think that the worst of all is the raining cats, dogs and peanuts. Right after I ran faster than the security at one of the mental health clinics in London, I decided to go get a cup of coffee at the coffee shop I work at because I then get some of the money I spent on my coffee I think, so I'm saving money! Now I will go to my mom and dads house ( it's made of cardboard ) and give them my extra money I just made, wait, I think I just confused my self...... do I make money? 

No comments:

Post a Comment