Monday, November 30, 2015

10-1 Isn't Good Enough for Me

          NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The New England Patriots lost to the Denver Broncos. NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I watched the first half of the game last night and I believe the score was 14-7, New England. I was so happy that they were winning, then my dad broke the news to me this morning....

       The game went in to overtime and the Patriots kept backing up and the had to punt. Denver got the ball and... I don't want to say it. I'm sure you can guess though. You have to cut the Pats some slack, though. They aren't the Patriots anymore. They don't have Edelman, Amendola, and Grownkowski got hurt last night with a knee injury. At least Tom Brady isn't hurt.

        It was snowing last night during the game, and it's November 30th, why isn't there snow where I live in NH. But the game was in Denver, and Colorado is known for it's skiing, so. I ski race with a club at Cannon Mt in Franconia, NH, and they're making snow, but still can't ski there for another week. Cannon was supposed to open last week but it got delayed because they didn't have enough snow.

        My Super Bowl picks are the Arizona Cardinals and the New England Patriots. The Cardinals are a good team and I like them a lot. My favorite teams are the Patriots, ( I live in New England ), the Arizona Cardinals, the Washington Redskins, the Green Bay Packers     ( my moms from Wisconsin, I also have a cheese head ), and I've always liked the Miami Dolphins.

No comments:

Post a Comment