Friday, November 20, 2015

Bond, James Bond

         I saw the new James Bond movie, Spectre, the other day, and it was pretty good, but I was a little confused, my dad said that's because it didn't make sense. I still liked the movie though. I came across this list of the top ten best James Bond movies in some guys opinion, and he put Skyfall as the best, my dad thinks that From Russia With Love is the best of the Bond movies he's seen. I don't think that Skyfall is the best Bond movie but it is still pretty good. Here's a link to the list.
 
         I like the Bond movie Goldfinger, and that was number two, ( sorry ) on the list. Goldfinger is one of the older James Bond movies with Sean Connery as Bond. Connery also did From Russia with Love, ( the one my dad likes ). In Goldfinger, there's obviously a best scene, I'll tell you but it also spoils something, but it doesn't spoil anything HUGE, so if you haven't seen the film and you want to, you might want to skip to the next paragraph. So, Goldfinger has caught Bond and took him to his... mothers basement??? Anyway, he straps Bond down to this table with his legs open wide. Above on the ceiling is a giant laser, and it's slowly going up the table between Bonds legs getting closer and closer to cutting 007 in half. Bond asks Goldfinger a question and he gets the best reply, "Do you expect me to talk?" "No Mr. Bond I expect you to die!".

           James Bond has has many awesome cars, but the most famous, the Aston Martin DB5. All of 007s' cars are a souped up with a bunch of cool things like machine guns, ejector seats, smoke screen, oil slick and so much more. In Spectre, Bond is in a car chase and the car he's in ( an Aston Martin DB5, different year than the most famous )shoots out fire from the exshaust pipe and the other guys car catches on fire. Here's a link to a list of James Bond cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment