Wednesday, March 2, 2016

They Call Me... Well I Don't Know What They Should Call Me

        So, I ski race, and in my age group U12, we have 3 qualifying races, or qualifiers, if you do good enough, you qualify. Last year I did not qualify. This year, I did qualify. I have a friend that I ski with who likes to dye his hair. It started last year when he dyed his hair white, and then it grew out and turned brown again. Then, one day before we went out to ski this ski season, he said, "Hey, hey, guys. Don't tell Paige," and took his hat off. All anybody was looking at for the next 2 weeks was a giant blob of pink on his head. So after you qualify there is championships, so I thought, "Hey, let's all dye our hair green for championships," I said. "Sure thing! Great idea Ricky Bobby!" They said to me, and I never heard anything else about it again.

        So of course I'm dyeing my hair green, and my other friend that always dyes his hair is going with blue for champs. I picked green because I ski for Franconia Ski Club, and green is their color.

                                          I wonder what this guy is looking at?



No comments:

Post a Comment