Monday, March 21, 2016

PAINTBALL!!!!!!!

        Trecking through the woods, you hear rustling in the bushes behinds you, you take out your gun and shoot, then your hear a noise kind of like a whale. AKA, paintball, which is what I will be doing next Saturday for my birthday party. I turn 12 next Sunday. We're going to get a private party at the biggest paintball place in New England, OSG Paintball.

        We'll have three and a half hours to with our own referee to go to any of 10 paintball fields which include the biggest castle and pirate ship in New England. I am so excited. All of my friends say, "Have you ever been hit by a paintball?" and I say "Of course not, I don't have a paintball gun!"

        Oh yeah. I almost forgot, it's Easter this weekend! Maybe I should dress up like a bunny when I play paintball!
Image result for bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment