Friday, March 25, 2016

Cheese

        What's your favorite cheese? I like Swiss and Gouda. I'm a big fan of cheese, but I can't do a whole blog post on cheese. So that's why I will blog about... POLITICS! Okay, maybe blogging about that isn't such a good idea, but I do like cheese. 

        If you could have one super power, what would it be? I would want the power to shapeshift. So you can become a fish so you can breath underwater, or so you can become a bird and fly. Or maybe become the president and order people to give me piggy back rides.

        I was watching Studio C, a group of people that make a bunch of funny videos and post them on Youtube, check them out, on Youtube last night and I saw a video of guys tying to pop a 6 foot balloon in slow motion, and it was awesome. Those guys are The Slo Mo Guys and they do a bunch of other videos like that. Here's one of them, they are so cool, just watch.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment