Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Happy Spring! Oh, Did I Mention, I'm Going Skiing This Weekend!

        Since I ski race we go out and ski every weekend. This weekend is the last weekend that we will ski and it will also be Awards Night and Demo Day. Awards Night is pretty self explanatory, Demo Day is where a bunch of people from ski brands come with a bunch of skis for you to try on and it is really fun. Last year at Demo Day my favorite pair of skis were a pair of  GS Volkl Racetiger, they were really nice skis, but sadly, I never got them. I didn't need new GS skis. Next year I'm going to need a lot of new ski equipment and  I'm hoping to find some skis that I like.

        When I go out to ski this.... If we go out to ski this weekend, it will be spring skiing. The kind of skiing where you don't have mittens on, your wearing a T-shirt and your jumping over patches of grass. FFFFUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! In some cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment