Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Listen World Wide, I Like Cheese and You Can't Change That.

        Swiss Cheese is my favorite. I like it with some Kashi crackers. Mmmmm. That's good.
        
        So, I ski race, and two weeks ago at training, we went to the rope tow and the mini-terrain park at Cannon Mountain. Some of my friends were doing 360's and I couldn't do one. So I asked my friend Evan (if you are reading this, Hi Evan!) to video my attempt with his phone. He said yes. Which meant that I actually had to try. I  was threatened if I chickened out. So you know, I did the smart thing. I skated down the very, very little hill, I passed a very small jump, I kept skating. I went over this roller, I kept skating, I was approaching the jump. I practiced the arm throwing once before I went off the jump. I was going up. I was at the tip of the jump. I threw my arms to the right. I was spinning. It all was happening so fast. I hit the ground with my feet in the direction that I wanted them to be in. My butt was falling fast and hit the bottom of my skis, but I managed to stand back up without crashing. I did a 360! I would show you the video but let's just say I'm having technical difficulties. So I will show you a picture, of me. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment