Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Luke, I Am Your Mommy

            Thursday night was first time I have seen a Star Wars movie in theaters, and it was awesome. When the movie starts you see the hollow yellow letters that spell "STAR WARS" that slowly fade away into the stars. Then you see the upward scrolling words that tell you whatever they tell you about the movie. Then you just see space and stars and then a couple of planets coming into the screen. Next thing you know you see a giant Star Destroyer flies over head. Just that right there really gets you into the Star Wars feel and prepares you for the movie.

        The guy sitting behind me and to the right was super annoying. Say, if Klyo Ren walked on to the screen, this guy would be all like "Kylo Ren" in this weird voice. In the very begging when a Star Destroyer flies over your head, he went, "Star Destroyer" and it was very annoying. At least he stopped a little in the middle of the movie. But then he did it right after a lightsaber battle, when the guy he wanted to win (I will say no names so I don't spoil if you want to watch the movie) won, he was all like "Yeahhhh!"

        It was super packed at the theaters, I went with my dad and we were waiting in a line on the sidewalk when my friend came along with two of his friends, (one of which I know) and he told me he would save me a seat. So I saw the movie with my friends instead of my dad, but at least my dad got to sit with one of his friends, (which would be my friends' dad). The movie itself was pretty awesome, but like in almost every movie, there were some stupid things. I am asking Santa Claus for a DVD of the movie for Christmas.


The classic line from the second original Star Wars movie Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back is like the best part of the movie. The line: "No, I, am your father." Here is the video of that. Oh, and just so you know, in case you didn't read my previous blog post, the movie I was talking about is Star Wars The Force Awakens.





Japanese Version


  

No comments:

Post a Comment