Wednesday, December 9, 2015

DUM DUM DUM DUM DEE DUM DUM DE DUM DUM DUM

           Nine days until it happens. Now I don't mean a flying squirrel jumping off the Empire State Building, ( not that that wouldn't  be awesome, as long as the squirrel is fine, I mean, he can fly right? )I mean the new Star Wars movie. Star Wars The Force Awakens comes out on the 18th, and I am so excited. My dad isn't though, the director, J. J. Abrams, did the Star Trek reboots an totally messed it up, the original tv series of Star Trek is so much better. Now, if my dad's right, I hope that Star Wars is such a good movie series that J. J. Abrams can't mess it up, no offense to J.J. Abrams at all. I haven't seen the Star Trek reboot movies, I can if I want, but I'm not a big Star Trek fan, my dad is a huge tv critic, like he could get paid big time if he did that, so I'll take his word that the reboots aren't that good. He notices the slightest details and makes fun of them, that's why it is so hard to watch tv with my dad, but I got used to it. Maybe my dad is secretly making me into a tv critic? Star Wars is a lot better than Star Trek, though.

         I think that the new lightsaber is pretty cool, with the little blades that come out on the sides, but me and my dad both think that if your in a lightsaber battle with that specific lightsaber, wouldn't you like, cut you hand off with those little blades. J. J. Abrams better do something with this lightsaber, because Darth Maul had a pretty awesome lightsaber, then he just died and we never saw it again. It probably fell down that hole with Maul and people just forgot about it and didn't care. Know they can't have Klyo Ren just trip over a log fall down a hole so his lightsaber can be lost in time.

         R2-D2 is just plain awesome. He and C-3PO are cool, and they argue a lot. R2 goes on a lot of adventures, in different movies as well as galaxies, check out where he's been on this link.

                       Here's one of the many Star Wars The Force Awakens trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment