Friday, December 4, 2015

I Own a Firearm

           Just joking. I don't own a firearm. I just thought it would make for a good title, or at least get peoples' attention.

           My dad, Rick Ollerman, is an author, he has written 3 books, the third comes out December 11th. He writes crime-fiction. He is also working on a book right know that comes out in April 2016. My dad has written many introductions and articles for magazines, he has also edited and proofread many books. Here is a link to his website and blog. My dad's first book, which is 2 books in one, is called Turnabout, and the second is called Shallow Secrets. The third is call "Truth Always Kills", which you can preorder from Amazon or my dads website along with any of his other books.
                                                                                      ................................................
          I am not an author, but my dad is so check it out................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment