Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I Like to Throw My Hands Up in The Air Sometimes But Then My Pants Usually Fall Down

       I don't like to put my belt on sometimes, so what do you expect. Whenever I go belt shopping I usually get a belt that barely fits me. Not because I'm fat or anything like that, it's because I'm what they call skinny (you don't want to know who they are). I don't get belts met for five year olds, just every time I put a belt on I have to wear it on the tightest hole there is, and even with that it still could be tighter. Don't think of me as a vine snake or anything.

       I will wear a belt if I have to, as long as I see Star Wars The Force Awakens as soon as possible. The theater in my town, Jax Jr. Cinemas, will be PACKED. It's a good sized cinema but everyone will want to see it. LIKE ME. Two days, TWO DAYS, T-W-O D-A-Y-S, 2 of them 24 hour periods we call DAYS, until The Force Awakens comes out. The only way to see it sooner is to either find yourself a ski mask and a gun, or give yourself a death sentence. There was a guy, I think he had cancer, and he was going to die, and one of his last wishes was to see the new Star Wars movie, and he got to see it a month before everyone else. But I don't want to die so I'll wait.


Vine Snake

No comments:

Post a Comment