Friday, September 25, 2015

Soccer on Ice

           I play soccer on a grass field, but without knowing it, I think I play soccer on ice. That's why I fall down way to much, the other half of my mind that's not thinking about soccer thinks I'm ice skating instead of running. When get the ball/puck, I run/skate up the side of the field/ice rink, juke a defender, nutmeg another, I find the goal keeper between me and the goal, right before I shoot, I fall down because I don't know how to ice skate. Don't get me wrong, I do score, I do juke people. I just fall down a lot while I do it sometimes. I like playing a half back or forward in soccer, I don't play hockey but I'm pretty sure there a people that try to score, people defending their goal, people ta try to score and defend their goal and a goal keeper. I would want to either be forward or a half back still, if that's what they're called in hockey.

           As long as I'm blogging about soccer, FC Bayern Munich a pro polish soccer team played Wolfsburg 3 days ago. Robert Lewandowski started on the bench for bayern which was unusual because he usually starts as striker. Lewandowski started the second half and scored 5 goals in 9 minutes. The 5th goal was AMAZING. Lewandowski kind just fell over and kicked the ball and it was BEAUTIFUL. The french broadcast is the best, when he scores his 5th goal the commentator FREAKS OUT!! He's all like ' AAAAHHHH AHHHAAAHHAHHH AHHAHHA HAHA HA HAHAAAHHHHHHHHHHH INCROYABLE!!!! INCROYABLE!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!! LEWANDOWSKI!!!!!! AAAHHHHAAHHAAHHAHAH AAHAHHA!!! 'screaming his head off. Lewandowski set a record there. You should look up the video, someone got rid of the french broadcast I saw for copyright purposes.









No comments:

Post a Comment