Friday, September 18, 2015

A Blog About Cars

          I love cars, I'm a car geek, I got that from my friend who is also a car geek. Once I was talking to my dad about getting me a Lamborghini Aventador, he said we ( the family ) would need the money to buy the lambo, register it and other stuff like matinence, but first you would have to find someone who's willing to work on lambo. The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento only comes in pretty much one color, black and red. You can still get a paint job on it ,but if you know someone who has a Sesto Elemnto, I'll bet you it's black and red. I guess some cars just have a defult color, like if you goggle Bugatti Chiron, you see pictures of it, blue, pictures.

        The 1937 Bugatti Type 57 Atlantic, some call it the most beautiful car in the world, I do agree with that but I also like other cars as much as I love the Atlantic, like the Bugatti Veyron, which some pro soccer players and celebrities have an eye for, I like soccer a lot, and I must admit that do like the Veyron. I wonder how long it took for the people working for all these car companys, ( back when car companys weren't owned by other car companys ) to come up with great names, Bugatti was a last name, ( french ).

Fact From the Future: Red cars get pulled over by the cops more than other cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment