Friday, March 20, 2015

I nyet know what to blog about

       I think nyet is Russain for no, but I don't know, but it sounds cool. Once I said to my sister, "Nyet! I'm the Fashion Police!" it was really strange. I wonder if someone from Russia is typing the same thing but I doubt it. I still nyet know what to blog about, but I'm already on the third line but give me about 2 minutes for me to think of something to write about... Okay it's been less then 2 minutes but, hey I'm on the fith line but I still think I should have something to blog about. Ah! Tomorrow is my birthday party and I am getting a cheese platter, who doesn't like cheese? It's not my actual Brithday but just the party, I'll be 11 soon! Now I'm on the eighth line! 


       Fact From the Future: I am from the future, believe me this is not one of my better blog posts or better days. I have just realized I can not count.

No comments:

Post a Comment