Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bookcon

     Bookcon is an event in New York City where a bunch of authors come and sign stuff and there are panels where you go and they get interviewed and they talk and you get a Bunch of free stuff, last year was the first one and I got like 3 thick comics, about 7 books, I got this kit to make bubbles so big you can't blow to make them. This year Tom Angleberger will be there, he wrote the Origami Yoda Series ( which I highly recommend ), Jeff Smith will be there, he wrote the Bone series, a really good graphic novels which are really good and I also recommend. My sister will do anything to get the next Kingdom Keepers book by Ridley Pearson who will also be at Bookcon. It's 2 days long so we have a hotel, it's going to be fun. I have $75 from Christmas Iv'e been saving for this trip, I think a mini Statue of Liberty statue would be a cool souvenir. There's also a Lego store in NYC so I'm pretty excited.     

No comments:

Post a Comment