Monday, September 5, 2016

Brilliance

        Last night. Brazil Vs. China. Football (soccer) match. Winner: The Man With The Foot From God. I don't know much on the subject but my father has just showed me and I knew, it was worth something. So, Brazil has a halfback I'm guessing passes it to the outside. He's just inside the eighteen. The three strikers running with the guy have stopped.The defenders covering them kept going, unaware that this is a set play and that the halfback with the ball is going to cross it into the middle with some spin so that it curves back to the strikers that have stopped so one of them can just wait, and do what their calling the world's easiest bycle kick which zooms right over the goalie. 

        I will not give you five dollars if you make an attempt to find the website with the video and succeed, but it is worth five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment