Tuesday, February 9, 2016

NOOOOO!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF MONEY I HAD ON THE PANTHERS!?!?!

        I had a bet going, because I knew that the Panthers would win the Super Bowl and what did they do? Well I actually don't no because I fell asleep at the beginning of 4th quarter, but my dad told me, they lost. Now I have to pay my friend one whole buck! The ape even chose the Panthers!

        There is an orangutan in Utah that has an 8-0 record of guessing Super Bowl winners. Yes, he guessed the last 8 of them correctly but no, not this time he has to be wrong. Foolish monkey...

         But of course my friend, predicted what the ape could not, how dare he.

        Jonathan Stewart, number 28 for the Panthers scored their only touchdown of the game, and it was awesome. Stewart flew, he jumped over other players and landed in the endzone. He jumped REALLY high. Here's a video of game highlights. Skip to the 2:48 second mark to watch the Panthers touchdown.


                                 Here's a picture of the awesome touchdown.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment