Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools can cause greif...

      I wake up this morning only to look at the alarm clock that said 6:50, my mom was supposed to wake me up this morning before she goes to work, ( she has to be there at 7:00 in the morning ), so, I got up, put up some pranks. My dad hates April Fools Day, but, I made something just for him, in my mom and dad's bedroom, there's a bathroom, my dad always takes a shower in the morning, so I put a piece of tape across the doorway, but not to low, if he tripped he would die, especially since he has a sprained neck from a car crash, so I walk down the hall way and hear " RICKY"! I go to the bathroom and say "April Fools"! I also was doing a Lewis and Clark report for school and, DAD DO NOT READ YET, it has the date on it and it says 3/16/15-8/3/79 and the report says "President Thomas Jefferson April Fools! April Fools! April Fools!" it says it a lot more then it says " Meriwether Lewis was very fond of April Fools Day. So, in his honor... April Fools! April Fools! April Fools!" it says it a lot more times. Then there's more stuff I did including golf balls, toiletries and everything diabolical, HA HA HHHAAA. That was a diabolical laugh. I've done a lot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment